Zagreb, Plitvice, Trogir, Split, Brač, Makarska, Korčula, Mljet, Hvar, Dubrovnik
Guaranteed departures in English/French
11 days, 10 nights
Day 1 ZAGREB ARRIVAL, Wednesday
Upon arrival at Zagreb Airport, transfer to hotel. Meet the tour guide, dinner and overnight.
Day 2 ZAGREB – NP PLITVICE, Thursday
Morning city tour of Zagreb, including the fortifi ed Upper Town, the city’s historical center, St. Mark’s Church with its multicolored roof, the Cathedral, the Croatian National Theatre and the University. Aft er the city tour drive to Plitvice, tour the Plitvice Lakes National Park on the UNESCO’s List of World Natural Heritage. Sixteen lakes, each at a diff erent level, are joined in a series of cascading waterfalls. Surrounded by dense wood Plitvice Lakes are a natural phenomenon of a rare and unique beauty. Dinner and overnight in Plitvice region.
Day 3 NP PLITVICE – TROGIR – SPLIT, Friday
Morning departure for Trogir where we visit the Cathedral of St. Lawrence. Continuation to Split; city tour of Split, including the Diocletian’s Palace on the UNESCO’s List of World Cultural Heritage with the Peristyle, the Jupiter’s Temple and the Cathedral. Dinner and overnight in Split.
Day 4 SPLIT EMBARKATION, Saturday
We embark in Split (comfort cruise ship), with a welcome reception followed by a dinner that evening. Overnight on board.
Day 5 SPLIT – BOL – STARI GRAD, Sunday
In the morning we set sail towards Bol, a small town on Island Brač, for a swim at the Golden Horn. Enjoy the 530 m. long golden pebble beach, said to be the best in Croatia. It is unique in that it changes shape and position depending on the winds. Afterwards head to Stari Grad and overnight in one of the oldest towns in Europe.
Day 6 STARI GRAD – HVAR – KORČULA, Monday
In the morning we depart for Hvar where you have the possibility of booking a guided tour. After the tour we head towards the island of Korčula, best known as the birthplace of Marco Polo, with a stop along the way to swim, if weather permits, cool off and relax, with lunch on board. In the late afternoon we arrive at Korčula, the most preserved medieval town whose street design is based on a fish bone pattern, to spend the night. You will have the possibility to book walking tour of Korčula.
Day 7 KORČULA – DUBROVNIK, Tuesday
In the morning we start sailing to Dubrovnik, stopping on the way for a swim, if weather permits. Lunch is on board, and in the aft ernoon we arrive in UNESCO World Heritage listed Dubrovnik – “Pearl of the Adriatic”. We will spend the night in Dubrovnik. You will have the possibility to book walking tour of Dubrovnik with transfer included.
Day 8 DUBROVNIK – MLJET, Wednesday
Departing from Dubrovnik in the morning, our sail to Mljet Island includes a stop for swimming, if weather permits, and lunch on board. Croatian “Greenest Island” will hypnotize you with its beautiful, untouched nature and its cultural heritage. We arrive in the heart of National Park. If you want to visit it, you’ll just walk to the entrance where you can purchase the ticket to walk around the Great Lake and the Small Lake and join the boat ride to St. Mary Island. This evening you can join the Captain’s dinner onboard. We will spend the night in Mljet.
Day 9 MLJET – MAKARSKA, Thursday
In the morning we continue our adventure by sailing to town of Makarska, on the mainland, where we will spend the night. You will have the possibility to book the Wine Tasting excursion and enjoy and learn about the traditional Dalmatian wines.
Day 10 MAKARSKA – SPLIT, Friday
In the morning we depart for Split, stopping along the way for a relaxing swim at one of the bays on Brač Island, if weather permits. After lunch on board, we arrive in Split and you will have the possibility to book the guided tour of Split, the historical centre of the city is listed as a UNESCO world heritage site. Overnight in Split.
Day 11 SPLIT DEPARTURE, Saturday
Disembark after breakfast and transfer to Split Airport.
- Arrival shared transfer from Zagreb Airport to hotel on the first day and departure shared transfer from Split harbor to Split Airport on the last day of the tour
- 3-night accommodation in 4* hotels on half board basis (starting with dinner on Day 1 and ending with breakfast on Day 4)
- Air-conditioned motor coach throughout
- Tour escort throughout land (English-French) portion
- Professional English-speaking Cruise Manager
- 7-night accommodation on board (comfort boat) in a cabin with private bathroom and air-conditioning
- Water dispenser
- Welcome dinner and Captain’s dinner on board
- Daily buffet breakfast on board
- 6 lunches, all with 3 courses on board
- Complimentary fresh fruit available daily on board
- Free Wi-Fi on board
SIGHTSEEING TOURS INCLUDED:
- Local guides for sightseeing tours of Zagreb and Split (English/French)
- Entrance fees to Plitvice Lakes National Park, Cathedral of St. Lawrence in Trogir, Diocletian`s Palace and Cathedral in Split
- Entrance to the Mljet National Park: up to 25 EUR per person – (depending on the season)- to be paid at entrance. Guide free of charge
- Wine Tasting Excursion – Makarska: 24 EUR per person. Enjoy a guided tasting of 5 types of Dalmatian wines (minimum 10 participants).
Sightseeing Tours available : (price per person)
Dubrovnik + transfer: 47 EUR; Korčula: 19 EUR ; Hvar: 17 EUR
- Zagreb – International 4*
- Otočac – Stara Lika 4*, Gospić
- Split – President 4*
Hotels listed in this brochure will be used on almost all departures. If changes become necessary for any reason, substitute hotels will be similar to those in the brochure.
RATES AND DEPARTURE DATES 2020
Price per person. Double occupancy in € (lower deck cabin on a comfort boat)
|May 6, 13, 20||1350 EUR|
|Jun 3, 10||1350 EUR|
|Jul 1, 22, 29||1420EUR|
|Aug 5, 19, 26||1420 EUR|
|Sep 2, 9, 16, 23||1420 EUR|
|Single suppl.||1050 EUR|
|Main deck suppl.||160 EUR|
|Upper deck suppl.||300 EUR|
- In case of unfavorable weather and/or sea conditions, the cruise itinerary may be modified in the interest of passengers’ safety.
- Incredible Tours reserves the right to change the vessel provider in case the contracted services are not supplied according to previously agreed standards.
RATES DO NOT INCLUDE:
- Drinks on board, extra meals.
- Tourist tax + Port tax: 35 EUR per person to be paid on board in cash.
- Entrance Fees during cruise